Chutney Recipe _ How to make flax seed chutney powder?
TIME FOR IT
prep cook total
min 30 15 45
flex seeds 1/2 kg
chilly powder 1/2 bowl
salt as you wish
garlic flakes 1/2 bowls
PROCEDURE * Take the flex seeds in a clean thali or grain cleaner appliances #vegetarian
* Remove its impurities by moving it up and down * Pick up the stones from it * keep aside
* Now take the garlic flakes and remove its cover and keep aside.
* Keep all ingredients ready .
* Keep the flame of gas full and keep a big pan on the gas
* Add adhesive seeds to it and start to bake it
* While baking keep continues stirring so that it could not be burn
* Some interesting sound is coming, keep attention on it, when it gets baked stop to fry it we can understand that it is half baked.
* After some time again on the gas and start to bake it. When its total color change then stops baking.
* Now wait to cool it and after cooling pour it into the mixing pot, add another all ingredients that are garlic flakes, salt, chilly powder etc
* Now grind it in the mixture till it became slight sticky.
* Now super tasted chutney is ready to eat . Serve it with stale Roti, chapati by adding oil on it. It gives the very nice smell. READY CHUTNEY
* Generally this chutney is used for breakfast Maharashtra people as well as when so many people are there in the home then this chutney is making.
NOTE * Don’t add another ingredient to it, it will lose its original taste.
Any unauthorized use of this post will have to legal action. As this site is under DMCA protection.