Destination In Tirupati -Spiritual Travel:
Hi friends, good morning has a graceful day. We are going to visit so many places but without detail knowledge of destinations we came back early. When someone is telling any information about it then we say, Oh! We don’t know it and we spent a lot of money but not reach these destinations. So, If you have been planning to go to Tirupati this Diwali vacation. Then here is the complete information to reach. To the Tournament
1) Swami Pushkarni :
This is the purest holy teeth (water tank) nearest to the temple. Before entering in the temple, pilgrims are bathing in this tank. There is a say that to pure soul and body we must have to bathe here.
2) Akash Ganga : This is the place which is 3 km from the temple. It is located north side of the temple.
3) Papvinasham :This is 5 km away from the temple. It is also located to the north side of the temple.
4) Vaikunta Teerth : To the east side of temple, 3 km away.
5) Tumburu Teerth : To the north side of temple 16 km away.
6) Bhugarbh Touran : It also says “ SheelaToran” It takes 1 km distance to the north side of the temple.
7) Tirumala Tirupati Gardens : Surrounded by temple. Attractive flowers, trees, plants, and so many things to see.
8) Asthan Mandap: It also called “Sadas Hall” This is the big auditorium to run religious programs .Spiritual speech, musics, Bhajan, Keertan, etc. A lot of devotees gathering here to listen the programs.
9) Shri Vyankateshwar Meditation Temple : This is a beautiful temple in which all types of pictures, images, have been placed. It is the best place for meditation.<p class="has-drop-cap" value="<amp-fit-text layout="fixed-height" min-font-size="6" max-font-size="72" height="80">10)<strong> Special Meditation Hall:</strong> In this hall S. B. Museum along with Vaibhotasav meditation centers are located. Where we can concentrate to the idol of God in the meditation. We will get complete blessings, peace, satisfaction. Also we can enjoy law of attraction in the meditation.10) Special Meditation Hall: In this hall S. B. Museum along with Vaibhotasav meditation centers are located. Where we can concentrate to the idol of God in the meditation. We will get complete blessings, peace, satisfaction. Also we can enjoy law of attraction in the meditation.
IMAGES OF IT
Thanks, follow, rate, comment and comeback happilyhttps://wordpress.com/refer-a-friend/3LX6ARpsoeK4mZjQlQyN/