In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt “This is your life. You are responsible for it. You will not live forever. Don’t wait.”
― Natalie Goldberg Responsibility is the word in everyone’s life to complete the task and work in the proper time without proper reason.
Responsibility means an ability to respond. – Generally, the person who has true understanding and maturity for life can complete his responsibilities. Nowadays so many people are using the word enjoyment instead of responsibility. response to actions means to do a responsibility. So that we cannot be left our so Many tasks, values, and virtues, our culture, our relationships, our country, our nationality, etc. Responsibility never tells don’t do enjoyment, while doing responsibility we have to do enjoyment Responsibility means to keep discipline and trust in our work means what to do and what not to do. http://chhayaonline.com/2020/07/11/do-you-have-purpose-in-your-life-spiritual-growth/
What Are the Facts Of Responsibility * We are not responsible for anyone’s happiness and problem and we can’t interfere in another person’s life? http://chhayaonline.com/2020/07/02/what-is-spiritual-love-spiritual-growth/
* Our thoughts, words, actions, should be positive and in harmony. *For our own life’s preference, you are the only responsible person. *Which thoughts and actions we have to choose is our responsibility. *Which way you have chosen that we have to accept. *We can’t give blame others for our preference.
• Who are you? What are you becoming? and what is happening with you? Is your responsibility. No one is responsible for it. http://chhayaonline.com/2020/07/01/how-to-become-satisfied-person-in-lock-down-exit-covid/
*We and only we are responsible for our happiness. To get happiness there is no need to depend on anyone.
• To keep attention to our health and emotions is my responsibility. *Avoid giving blame to others. Don’t make anger for them who have not done nice work in the past with you.
- As they don’t have sufficient knowledge, maturity, or understanding.
- The person who has given you a lot of pain, anger, unhappiness, etc in the past we have to keep the nice thought for him.
- Types Of Responsibility
- 1] Moral responsibility: To give respect and to take respect is my moral responsibility. To protect my family, my village, my state, my country, my world, and my UNIVERSE In any situation.
- Legal Responsibility. There are some rules for Society, politics and for a country we have to run with them, if we feel these are making injustice for our work then we can try to change all these rules.
- Family Responsibility: To provide all needs, security is our responsibility as a family member to clean home, give love, happiness, peace along material things is everyone’s responsibility. To take care of small kids, children, family members including pensioners is our responsibility.
- Guidance For Responsible Person: I am a responsible person, It is my duty to make an improvement in my work and give courage To me for doing nice work so I am respectful of myself. I am keeping attention myself for my work, not on others. I am ready to avoid misunderstanding and Doubts. What I am doing is nice for me and others.
- Every day I am praying to GOD ‘’Hey God give me the power, strength, and courage to do nicely for me and who is around me.’’
- My Main Personal Responsibility
- 1] I have to keep myself physically and mentally strong.
- 2] Spread happiness and joy everywhere
- 3] To help poor, handicapped and needy persons
- 4] To keep relationships strong everywhere without keeping any expectations.
- 5] To be aware of spreading values and virtues and to work on it.
- 6] To keep attention in the environment in which changes are occurring? and what to do with it?
- 7]Make efforts that everyone should get their daily needs, education, health facilities.
- I think myself that, it is my responsibility to share as like post with you as God wishes. It is your responsibility that how much you are giving value with it. chhayaonline.com
- Thanks for reading my post. If you have enjoyed it , please share , like and give comment along with ratings.
- Follow me here https://twitter.com/chhaya668, https://facebook.com/chhaya21
- This post is under DMCA legal protection. Any illegal use of it will be strictly prohibited.
- For collaboration contact me here firstname.lastname@example.org